Happy 10th B-Day, Dreamcast!

MexicanDragon

Best... System... Evah!

I have 3. Still have my launch console. It also had the best typing game ever to be created (and INCREDIBLY fun), Typing of the Dead.

Happy 10th anniversary, Sega Dreamcast! | Digital City Podcast - CNET Blogs

The Typing of the Dead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shenmue, Soul Caliber, Jet Grind Radio, Hydro Thunder, Star Wars:Episode 1 Racer (or something like that). VMUs! Bloody great system.

**BRENT**

Hell yes. I have two and my original setup already in the apartment I moved into two weeks ago. I have to admit that its still my favorite console. Pretty much all the old school arcade classics are on this thing; Crazy Taxi 1&2, Daytona USA, Hydro Thunder, House of the Dead, Dead or Alive 2, Soul Caliber plus too many other fighting games to list. It had all of the original Resident Evils released and most of the main arena stage strategy games. Shenmue and seaman are some of the most creative games I've seen on a console, and I still love THPS 1. It always hits a nostalgic chord with me to mention the Dreamcast.

I haven't tried any of the online games recently at all, the whole dial up network thing kills the deal for me.

Pretty much all the old school arcade classics are on this thing; Crazy Taxi 1&2, Daytona USA, Hydro Thunder, House of the Dead, Dead or Alive 2, Soul Caliber plus too many other fighting games to list.

Although 10 years ago is a long time, it's hard for a guy whose family stayed up all night playing Super Pong to think of the DC as "old school." :D

I never owned one (Nintendo fanboy until I reached high school), but Dreamcast was definitely one of the must underrated consoles ever in terms of tech. at the the time and the collection of games. Phantasy Star Online Ep.1 and Ep.2 are the classics that make me think of Dreamcast.