DanJam

NightWoundsTime

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you boys and girls are having a grand time, and quite vexed I am not there to share the laughs. Thanks for the pics, duggeh, and I hereby appoint you my designated drinker for the duration of the event.

I did receive a garbled report via cell Friday evening from Team Florida, so knew the affair was proceeding as planned - total chaos with a laugh soundtrack.

I do have some questions ...

JP - got one of those hats for me?

Vicki - are there guns in da house?

Younger - why no boxed beer?

Mike - you're not stealing my man with your devilish Mossad techniques, are you?

Al - miss you honey, hope you are having a good time.

Grawk - have the cops showed up yet? Is the property damage severe?

Now, finally, why weren't those shots by the sea of skinny dipping? Bunch 'o sissies.

Why do you think Brent's ass was sore? We didn't have much for prizes so we had to improvise. ;)

Your ass had to suffer the FET-A pain though, plus table streaking afterwards. (pics later).

OMG you evil people, corrupting youth....oh wait, this is Duggeh...never mind. ;)

I'm in a white shirt, white trousers and tie, I'm incorruptable.

I, for one, don't want to know what you've been doing to Brent's arse, you can keep that to yourselves. :o

Anyway, joking aside, it looks like you guys are having a lot of good fun and leaving Duggeh with good memories...at least if he remembers anything after all that drinking. :)

Best week ev4r.

It was a great time, and those who couldn't make it were missed. I'm really happy that so many of you did, and it's a trip I'll remember for a long time.

Indeed.

Manaox believes he'll remember some of it at least.

All things are possible...

Glad you boys and girls are having a grand time, and quite vexed I am not there to share the laughs. Thanks for the pics, duggeh, and I hereby appoint you my designated drinker for the duration of the event.

Woo%20Hoo%20Homer.jpg

Now, finally, why weren't those shots by the sea of skinny dipping? Bunch 'o sissies.

I was quote explicitly banned from taking photographs at the beach, and I'm the only person who has really been taking them. No time for an upload this second though. Theres fucking hundreds though.