Review: Britts Donuts, Carolina Beach, NC

Wmcmanus

I strongly disagree with the mexican and yelled at him loudly when he dared to insult the Britt's donut I so gladly paid for after taking Dinny to the airport. I have eaten many a Krispy Kreme doughnut in my life, and the problem is that they are indeed not very krispy. I have also had my grandmother's homemade doughnut, which was much more similar in texture to the Britt's variety. The wonderful crunchy parts mixed with the only slightly chewy bits all pointed to the perfect handmade doughnut that a corporate chain could never make a profit from. Brent also sought chocolate covered doughnuts with sprinkles, to which I say: Grow up retard. The Britt's doughnut was my best memory of Kure Beach NC, and you should all know by now that I'm a very sentimental person.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I write a review, you are to worship and adore me for my efforts and agree with all of my conclusions. If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

That was a review? I saw it more as a spattering of drunken drivel. As someone who's opinion may or may not be respected I thought people should have a second opinion as to be able to make up their minds concretely and conclusively about things they've never heard tasted.

To put it in perspective, this review came from a man who ordered a salad and a pizza at a seafood joint...

**BRENT**

I strongly disagree with the mexican and yelled at him loudly when he dared to insult the Britt's donut I so gladly paid for after taking Dinny to the airport. I have eaten many a Krispy Kreme doughnut in my life, and the problem is that they are indeed not very krispy. I have also had my grandmother's homemade doughnut, which was much more similar in texture to the Britt's variety. The wonderful crunchy parts mixed with the only slightly chewy bits all pointed to the perfect handmade doughnut that a corporate chain could never make a profit from. Brent also sought chocolate covered doughnuts with sprinkles, to which I say: Grow up retard. The Britt's doughnut was my best memory of Kure Beach NC, and you should all know by now that I'm a very sentimental person.

Your MOM is heavy...

**BRENT**

For your hint, shouldn't it be Bobby Scott and Bob Russell?

A more obvious hint: The Hollies

SOB! You're right! All this time I thought the tune was actually penned by the Burtmeister.

Now I have to dig into my collection to find out what caused such an embarrasing mistake.