NoValidTitle

The Head-Case gun thread

Took the new Sig Sauer P365, S&W Shield and the Glock 43 to the range to see which tiny carry pistol is the winner. 

The Glock has aftermarket sights but is otherwise is stock. The Shield has full Apex Tactical internals. 

The Sig is brand new and had some failures to lock back on empty but it functioned well otherwise. 

As far as accuracy is concerned, the Glock was the most accurate for me with the Sig at the bottom of the list. I do not like the sights that come in the Sig.

The Sig feeling like the smallest gun while holding double the rounds of the Glock is quite impressive.  I have only gotten a couple of Crossbreed holsters for it so far but it carries very well.

I think the Glock is the better gun at the moment, but the Sig, if it is reliable will probably end up being my regular carry.

The funny thing is this is the first time I have been to the range in over a year and I need some serious practice as I could shoot for shit tonight.

One target that I shot at 10 yards with both the Glock and the P365 (as well as a couple of mags from the 1911. 

28497361-CFA5-42DA-A8CC-3A029C349D77.jpeg

• Like 6