ipod speakers

boomana

Hey look, open box A5 (in black) for 249$. (If Vicki wants them, let her get them. If any of you guys get this before she can, the HC Mafia and/or Ninjas will hunt you down and do unspeakable things).

Used

**BRENT**

P.S. *Warning Addendum* The aforementioned "unspeakable things", though unspeakable, will be documented by Ari with his new toy and posted for all to see.

Someone needs to buy her A2 as well (I have a pair, so not me).

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the A5s may be the way to go, but that will not be for a few months. Between the A2s, the ipod classic, a CD buying binge, the FoxL, a camera, the Iggy Pop poster, not cheap framing on two posters, a print of Arvo Part I bought from the photographer and the framing for that, and....er.....other random stuff, my toy money has been depleted. Tis now the season to buy for others. I have the feeling this year's Christmas bonus won't be as pretty as in previous years, so I'll just live with what I've got, and maybe by early spring, I'll have a better idea and some more cash to get something I prefer.

Oh...and I've been listening to that little FoxL thing for a couple days. It reminds me of a decent clock radio I used to have. I'll hang on to it for awhile, mostly for travel, but since I don't really travel.....

Audioengine tends to have 25% off coupons around the gadget shows. Did for both CES and Macworld last year (in fact worked for months after) so January could be a good time to be considering. Codes tend not to be that difficult to figure out. MW 2009 was MW09, PowerBook Central 10% off was PBC10, Digital Home Thoughts 10% off was DHT10, for instance.