The analog thread.

Hopstretch

It's a Rega 600, with (I think) an OL rewire. The Origin paperwork was in the box although the seller never said anything about it. :confused:

Cart is a high-output Benz Ace. The cantilever doesn't look quite straight, which is a bit of a bummer, but it tracks fine and sounds fine so I'm going to let it go.

we need you to take one for the team and pick up a ULN-2 or ULN-8 and start NDing your LPs:p

Stretch sell the phono pre and take the funds for the duet add em together throw in a few extra shekels and you are golden! Who was it said "One box to RULE then all"?

Shamelessly working on a Men at Work "remastered" 12 inch three track single I picked up in the city. Sounds good if you like the men down under

The EC phono pre is really great and a bargain if Craig can keep it in the $900-1200 range he was talking about at the last meet.

I've been bugging Craig about it since the technics table I got is just sitting there.

He said he just needs some time to sit down and crank them out...sigh...so no date yet.

On the positive side, he said the price would be in the neighborhood of $800 :)

Will keep bugging him though

Stretch sell the phono pre and take the funds for the duet add em together throw in a few extra shekels and you are golden! Who was it said "One box to RULE then all"?

Shamelessly working on a Men at Work "remastered" 12 inch three track single I picked up in the city. Sounds good if you like the men down under

Want.

So you want men down under? NTTAWWT :asshat: