ChiUniFi 3 - November 7th, 2009

Aura

Just a heads-up for everyone planning or thinking of coming to Canjam. We have 6 of those rooms total like you see in the pic, each one can accomodate 20-25 people comfortable, more if you take out those inner tables. On the same floor are two massive rooms which can accomodate about 175 people in a auditorium style seating or 60-70 people in your U shape formation. Then we have the whole floor upstairs that has rooms which are twice as big as the room you see above, I think we have 8 up top. Plus all the common meeting lobby space with full sets of furniture on each floor, plus the balcony outside. This venue makes canjam 2010 the biggest venue in terms of square footage of listening and common space.

• 1 month later...
that picture did a lot of damage, enrolling 0 new members here.

Actually, after I saw those shirts Bryan brought (not the pictures, but the shirts at the actual event), I've recently started cruising around here a lot more. Great site here! I go to both sites now and think they're different enough to co-exist, no problem. Looking back now and just found this thread, sorry so late to the party! But then that's the usual for me ... As asr unfortunately knows ...