Modern Warfare 2

Chekhonte

x2. Though with couple of other games I still haven't gotten around to playing for PS3, combine with the busy schedule of late, I doubt I'll get to playing it for a while.

Same, I'll be getting the game, but I won't be playing it much at all, maybe an hour every few days if I get the chance. What other games you waiting on playing Haj?

Possibly PS3. Had been looking forward to it for pc for well over a year but they fucked that version up beyond all reason so definitely passing on it.

I'm getting mine for the PC, I'm not a big fan of playing 1st person games using a gamepad. How did they fuck up the PC version?

How did they fuck up the PC version?

No dedicated server available for folks to host their server and no mod support. PC gamers just have to start realizing that it's a console world. Game companies sell far more copies of games on consoles than they do on the PC and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

I would have bought it if they kept the dedicated server features from COD4 :/ There just isn't a way to get decent latencies if I had to play on IW servers based in the US from Australia/Malaysia, and whoever it was who thought up the 9v9 cap deserves a shovel in the face.

Bad company 2, now there's a title that probably deserves my money.