2009 HC Holiday Gift Exchange

Asr

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to request that everyone please refrain from posting what you received.

Why? I'm afraid that I would be too curious about everyone else's gifts and have to go buy more music. Please help me save some money.

I'm gonna go look up "XTC - Apple Venus Volume 1" now. So what the heck is it? What's this weird stuff? I guess it isn't Top 40 like Rihanna? :confused:

I would like to request that everyone please refrain from posting what you received.

Why? I'm afraid that I would be too curious about everyone else's gifts and have to go buy more music. Please help me save some money.

I'm gonna go look up "XTC - Apple Venus Volume 1" now. So what the heck is it? What's this weird stuff? I guess it isn't Top 40 like Rihanna? :confused:

Why would we want to help you save money? :confused:

I got mine today. More than anything I wanted to know what was inside and I caved after only a few minutes. The music looks extremely interesting but I didn't cut open the shrinkwrap, going to wait until the 25th. Have to save something until then. ;)

Cool ;D I haven't received anything so far, but there's still time ;)

Got a package this afternoon from the south....:)

Now make place for my usual darkside at the worst: my love for complaining about slow postal service when I shipp something....:mad:

I did try my best to do my humble part in damage control about the new image of Canadian ecological walking desaster we are so ashamed to be. In that view I tried to select the best green CDs shipping method:

snail.jpg

But now I could eat that damn snail alive for not delivering my package in time.

OK. I feel better now....:)

Amicalement

(Thanks a lot Greg. Looking at the box dimensions, I think I'll buy a bigger Christmas tree...;) )

Dany,

Part of the "gift" was a large bag of packing foam for your next shipment. Can you smell the goat milk cheese I included with the CD's yet?

Santagreg

Got a package this afternoon from the south....:)

Now make place for my usual darkside at the worst: my love for complaining about slow postal service when I shipp something....:mad:

I did try my best to do my humble part in damage control about the new image of Canadian ecological walking desaster we are so ashamed to be. In that view I tried to select the best green CDs shipping method:

snail.jpg

But now I could eat that damn snail alive for not delivering my package in time.

OK. I feel better now....:)

Amicalement

(Thanks a lot Greg. Looking at the box dimensions, I think I'll buy a bigger Christmas tree...;) )