The Live Music Thread

Thaddy

Shortly after the Steve Miller show I saw Los Lobos

at the Gibson Amphitheater, also on the bill was WAR,

Little Willie G and the Midniters and others.

This was a Benefit for Garfield High School in East LA

that was recently hit by arson. The auditorium was torched

by a disgruntled student. ??? Great show too!

I haven't seen the Steve Miller Band since I was in high school, and that was a long time ago. I've love to see Los Lobos, though.

Los Lobos is one of the Best Bands around as far as I'm concerned.

I've got tickets for January to see David Hidalgo and Louie Perez do an Acoustic show in Irvine. Anyone that hasn't heard Los Lobos, you really are missing some great music. ;D

I had no idea that you would be interested in seeing Ratdog. I took my brother who first introduced me to the Dead when I was about 13. Sorry about that. JJ Grey and Mofro are doing 3 nights at the Bamboo Room starting 1/4/08. Eric Culberson will be there 12/13/07.

I want to see both. Dangit, the 13th is a Thurs and I'm working that night. I'll see what I can do. Will Susan be there? >:D I'm up for JJ Grey and Mofro as well. Maybe SoFlaChris would want to come. I can cook dinner and you guys can come check out the Bailey.

I want to see both. Dangit, the 13th is a Thurs and I'm working that night. I'll see what I can do. Will Susan be there? >:D I'm up for JJ Grey and Mofro as well. Maybe SoFlaChris would want to come. I can cook dinner and you guys can come check out the Bailey.

I don't know if Susan will be there. Jp was my only connection to her but I'm guessing she will be there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...