Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey n00b. Two posts in two years? Good thing somebody reads the Welcome PM. We'll see you in Chi-Town.

Very lame, I know. I joined last year, looked around a bit, but felt like I needed to cut my teeth at the 'other' site before I hung out here. I was always a speakers guy and your headphone lingo was all too strange and foreign to me. :confused: I figured silence would be better than being flamed and forever banned. Haze me if you must, but I'm looking forward to hangin'. I think I'm starting to get it. You folks seem to only flame people when they earn it, and when they earn it, you give it to them pretty good. :chair: Otherwise, it's all really good audio information and camaraderie.

BTW, I don't think I got a 'Welcome PM'. Should I have?

Very lame, I know. I joined last year, looked around a bit, but felt like I needed to cut my teeth at the 'other' site before I hung out here. I was always a speakers guy and your headphone lingo was all too strange and foreign to me. :confused: I figured silence would be better than being flamed and forever banned. Haze me if you must, but I'm looking forward to hangin'. I think I'm starting to get it. You folks seem to only flame people when they earn it, and when they earn it, you give it to them pretty good. :chair: Otherwise, it's all really good audio information and camaraderie.

BTW, I don't think I got a 'Welcome PM'. Should I have?

Glad you decided to wade into the pool. :D

I think we know who really wants the Laphroaig...

I haven't the faintest idea what you're referring to. :)

Peaty disgusing filth. I'd rather drink Fernet Branca.

Well, maybe not Fernet Branca.

Come now, do I need to post a picture showing how immensely you were enjoying it?

• 5 weeks later...