Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

The flight ... to Chicago was hell.

It always is.

Welcome. If you have nothing else to do, jump on the Blue line and head into the city -- there's not much to see in the suburbs. Downtown is nice if you want to go to a department store, but the Blue line also crosses through Logan Square (Logan Square stop) and Bucktown/Wicker Park (Damen stop) which are both more interesting, and full of better places to eat (particularly Bucktown -- which is also where Reckless Records is).

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A last minute appeal. If someone has an old style Nokia charger (3.7v 355ma) they could bring that'd be cool. Mine doesn't work when used with the american plug converter and my phone will not last otherwise.

Sorry old bean, Samsung mobile here...

^ Good beer and good grub and good company.

Then more good company when I went out for a wee smoke.

Right now I'm eyeing the tissue wrapped scotch sitting in the room. Tempting.

P6030152-1024.jpg

Doug, I might have one. Could you please post a pic or a link to exactly what it is you need?

P6030002-1024.jpg

Duggeh,

I have a Nokia charger, but it is marked OutputDC 5.7V, 800mA. Higher voltage and current, its gotta sound better, right? I can bring it if you want. Otherwise, I'll theoretically* have one of those lithium charger dealies with me.

* assuming I don't forget it

There had better not be a Nuclear incident in that room Duggeh! :P Dip into the mini bar or go down and run up a tab and skip out on it or something. I doubt I can find it, but I bet that was the same Nokia charger I once had....

EDIT: Packrat that I am I found the old charger and it is 3.7V but the plug is quite small. I have a universal type charger with multiple ends and the ability to change the output voltage. I will bring both.

Edited by Voltron

My mother, being a bit odd, gave me a crank (as in a little handle that turns) cell phone charger for Christmas that supposedly has connections for every cell phone except the one I have. I have no idea if or how it works, but If I can find it, I'll bring it.

If there are any plans tomorrow (Thursday) night with the HC travel team, someone let me know by calling me and I could maybe try to make it (a few people here have my cell number and they know who they are), pending some plans that may or may not be happening tomorrow. If the plans go through, I'll catch the HC collective on Saturday morning bright and early for CJ. :)