Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done with work downtown. I'll visit Jazzmart, do an errand, and move to the CJ hotel tomorrow mid-day-ish.

Does anybody know anything about a jazz club called Andy's? It was well recommended by a co-worker today. It's only a couple blocks from here, but with only two hours sleep in the last 36, I doubt I'll make it tonight. but maybe a trek tomorrow or Saturday?

Thanks dear boy. I realised I'd left it like 2 minutes ago that someone had picked it up on my behalf suits me well. Are you ThreeFloydsing tomo? I'll get it from you then, else I'll come get it from you before we are awa'.

Tonight was awesome. I got to see more people who weren't around at lunchtime who I'd met at Danjam, and some more folk who I hadn't the privilage of meeting before at all. It was very good to meet people like Gene, Tyll, Edwood, Ironbut, Todd and co.

Me and Birgir are chatting about all kinds of verbose esoteric nonsense.

Today was awesome as fuck. Tomo is gonna be awesome as fuck.

Thanks dear boy. I realised I'd left it like 2 minutes ago that someone had picked it up on my behalf suits me well. Are you ThreeFloydsing tomo? I'll get it from you then, else I'll come get it from you before we are awa'.

Should be 3Floydsing, we'll see how that works out tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be able to get it back to you one way or another in the morning. You can PM me your room number, and I'll bring it by.

Woke up at 7. Felt like sleeping more. it's now 9am. Let me know what the plans are, please! Also, 954-732-560.... FIVE. Just remembered this thread is public, so last digit is written in text. Also, I have one friend spending the day with us, if you dont mind. He wants to see what we're all about (and he is a much better drinker than myself).