Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1011...they're giving me a $50 alcohol credit both nights because I only have half a suite...seems kinda silly as I have a growler of FFF Drunk Monk in the fridge & it's already past 1:30...

the lady (Catherine) said she could put it towards breakfast...but nobody can eat 50 eggs...

ww you got me a badge, jesus i was wandering if i was going to get kicked out tomorrow...holy shit you peps are so nice like amazingly perfect timing on the nice too...past 6 monthes been shit of the shit for me

on my way up tomorrow i am doing a "johnies Beef" hotdog run, who wants some? just tell me how many Chicago Dogs you want, your getting chicago style and nothing else fancy or custom. it will be a headcase only thing, anyone want any cheap chicago shirts from walgreens? i am picking up a few for Uncle Wilson also

Go Matt! Sorry Birgir, I have to go with my homeboy.

No worry's, he easily beet me too. :) My strengths are more in picking drunk people up and carry them to where ever they need to me...

Say hi to the family from the European's at CJ and my guess is that those beers must have cost a fortune in downtown London...

I'm at terminal 2 waiting for the shuttle. can anyone confirm if the shuttle picks up at this terminal? having a hard time navigating the hyatt site on the iPhone.

To / From O'Hare International Airport:

Complimentary Shuttle Service - Take advantage of our 24-hour, complimentary shuttle service, which runs every 15 minutes. Follow the red Shuttle signs at the airport to the designated pick-up area, O'Hare bus / Shuttle Center Door One. International travelers must use the courtesy phone inside the terminal. Shuttle buses are blue with white signage that reads Hyatt Regency O'Hare. For pick-up between 12:00 midnight and 4:00 a.m., guests must call the hotel directly.

That's as much info their site gives, maybe give them a call at 1 847 696 1234?

so very bummed that i am sitting here , there must be a bright side to packing boxes :-) ....always look on the ...........

have loads of fun and I expect to hear about steve's TP's and would love to hear impressions of Alex's amps (not to mention the LCD2 )

..dB