Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

Alex cavalli spent about 30 minutes listening to it, and said he

really liked it, but thought that few were capable of building the

thing.

I woudl love to be the ultimate exception to the rule. I've never even built a CMOY.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half Acre Daisy Cutter, FFF Lord Admiral Nelson & Founder's Nemesis (I've had Kentucky Breakfast at fests)...

they have a version of Hop Devil w/a wild yeast called Wild Devil...that's next:)...

Duggeh, PM me...you can have mine...I'm in room #1011...

i put the headphones in the box that had all the original desicant... Maybe overnight

it will get better, but i doubt it.

A lot of people did hear the O2 till about 3pm when it happened...

since i was not in the room at the time, i really do not know what happened, maybe

someone spilled some water from a glass and did not have the balls to say

something. But there was water and moisture on the inside left earpiece.

New rule, no liquids near electrostatics.

But really i do not know what actually happened.

In a week i will know for sure. Going to try ebay and

see what is available. Can't work on the kgsshv without

my reference headphones.

Edited by kevin gilmore

Nice meeting so many of you yesterday! Too many to list, but what a great group!

My classic HC memory, and it reads even funnier:

Standing outside the hotel in shorts after the concert, freezing my ass off, talking to a perhaps intoxicated reks.

Reks: 'Here, hold my bag'

Me: 'Sure, I can be useful'

Reks: 'I thought you were a nobody'

Me: 'I am a nobody ... Until tonight!'

Reks: 'Yeah, now you're "the guy who holds Reks' bag"' 'Here, wanna smoke my pipe?'

Me: 'Sure, I can smoke your pipe' (Sucks reks' pipe)

Reks: 'My pipe is good, isn't it?'

Me: 'Mmm, it's very tasty!' 'So I suppose my HC title is now 'the guy who holds reks' bag'?

Reks: 'Yeah. But remind me, because I won't remember tonight.' 'Give me my bag back, you're done holding my bag. Wanna smoke my pipe?'

Me: 'Sure, it's good'

Reks: 'Remind me, because I won't remember tonight'

I have to say that smoking reks' pipe was good, but it leaves a really bad taste in your mouth the next morning. :P

I don't believe there was any rainfall before 5-6ish and that was even a few drops, I got there after 4 and drove there with the top down from homer glen, so it couldn't of been any rain coming in from someones hair. If someone spilled some water there would be a good bit of liquid left. Maybe it was someones spit as they were talking with the cans nearby?

as usual my time on the mothership was criminally short. one of these years I'll put on a solid three nights with you lovely people. I do love y'all and wish you a superb Sunday and safe travels home. me, I'll probably be back at home at my desk doing accounting homework and dreaming of JH-16s before most of you wake up. :)

about to say the same thing :) , bass looks flat but it looks like it drops off quickly and the square wave brings new meaning to geometry :P , any one have a higher res pdf?

..dB

edit

just for comparison and numbers, here is the px200 from Tyll

90f77128_884558663_3do4V-O.jpg

^^^just by the by, my lcal lq has five maybe six brew dog varieties...am I opening Pandora's box?...
They have one called Pandora's Box? I have had a couple (Bashah collab w/Stone; don't remember what else, maybe nothing) and have a couple waiting to be tried (Paradox Islay, Hard Core, Punk, a couple others)...
I'm a bit surprised that, as well as the "quiet" rule, there wasn't one about no wet or greasy hair.
Actually, I think there is, to attend canjam, but I thought it should be reinforced on the table signs. Not that anyone doesn't think they know everything about how to handle equipment.
New rule, no liquids near electrostatics.
I don't think it's a new rule. Edited by Dusty Chalk