Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you really?!?!? So are you going to be getting a discount, since they technically don't have to rebuild them to do JH-3A thing, or do you want JH13's modified for the JH3A...or are you going to sell them so that you can get two sets of JH13's, or whut?

They're going to gives a discount on the 3A package, since I'd bought them with the 16s. Haven't worked out the details yet of what that means, but it's definitely cool.

It was surreal. Like a HC lotto or something.

Since they all seem to party exceptionally well, getting them drunk and swopping tickets is prolly out of the question.

Since I never win anything, I didn't even buy extra tickets this time. I won with the one ticket everyone got for simply showiing up.

Pure win on that Colon. I'm sitting here listening to the Alo RX which I won yesterday in the raffle. Senn MX500's really do suck...

The Senn mx500's have always been an amazing $10 earbud, what is this alo product you speak of to grant the Senn's a suck grade? I never heard of this alo thingy??