Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

Jacob did ban me like 3 times in his infamous "shut the fuck up, I'm talking" mode. :D

I didn't get banned but I did get to experience the "shut the fuck up, I'm talking" mode, the "hold my bag" mode, the "you're cut off" mode, and the Godfather kissing mode firsthand.

And holy shit, best fucking picture ever.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spritzer just admitted to me that he put a passed out AL in the womens

bathroom.

Just fucking classic.

So now we know what happened...

Just fucking classic.

See!

Proof that I did not make up the story about where Al took his nap. Despite my liberal use of the red vodka bottlee, I managed to retain accurate records of the even...errrrr....morning.

Yes, our Shelley turned out to be quite the Prof. Jeckell and Mrs. Hyde, no? I never would have suspected that she would have ended up being your first mate of havoc wreaking. Did she also have something to do with where you napped? ;)

You have to watch out for those converted dykes. They are seriously unpredictable. :P

Yes at this point I may be the only one who could get away with saying that. :)

Wait a minute, something is seriously wrong with jude...

He was even friendly to me, something i thought would never happen, and now

this with reks...

On the other hand, now with 20k$ or more rolling in the door per month, maybe

jude will lighten up a bit.

NO WAY?

Jude didn't know who the hell he was posing with. I think he thought it was someone from Stereophile or something.

Jude didn't know who the hell he was posing with. I think he thought it was someone from Stereophile or something.

No, I talked to Jude right after that. I said "Jude I can't believe you just took a pic with Reks, that's really great".

He said "Reks! Oh fuck! I thought that was Danny B!"

Thinking back to the weekend, I really wish I could have gotten in earlier. Since I arrived smack dab in party time central, I spent too much time drunk, hungover or drunk and hungover. I didn't discuss Proust a single time, which is appalling.

Yeah, well you don what you can, right? Or do we need to make it mandatory to arive by Thursday evening for all future major Head-Case meets? :D

I didn't get banned but I did get to experience the "shut the fuck up, I'm talking" mode, the "hold my bag" mode,

Hey, I thought I was 'the guy who holds reks' bag'! What, do you just grab any old skinny Asian guy standing around to hold your bag? And here I thought I was special. And I'll bet you let him smoke your pipe, too, didn't you? :(

I smoked those pipes.

But you didn't hold his bag while smoking his pipe. Sure, you stuck his bag in your man purse, but that's like wearing a condom! I'm getting a little dizzy.

Smoke your pipe, that's a good euphemism. I'll have to remember that.

But I did indeed smoke his pipe, as well as one of luvdunhill's later on. Good stuff!

So he only lets skinny Asian men hold his bag while also smoking his pipe. Wasn't there another thread for this type of thing?

You have to watch out for those converted dykes. They are seriously unpredictable. :P

Yes at this point I may be the only one who could get away with saying that. :)

Only because I love you Steve. Anyone else tries that and I will get Reks drunk and put a "My name is DannyB" name tag on them.

Edited by shellylh

Hey, I thought I was 'the guy who holds reks' bag'! What, do you just grab any old skinny Asian guy standing around to hold your bag? And here I thought I was special. And I'll bet you let him smoke your pipe, too, didn't you? :(
It's not a 'guy', it's a 'mode' -- he grabs whoever's handy.

You are aware, though, Jacob, that you had the cream of the crop of skinny asian bag holders available to you: a psychiatrist and classical violinist. Had you not let them smoke your pipe, I do believe you would have had to look elsewhere for such services.

BTW, I've never smoked a pipe before. I don't plan on taking it up, but it was tasty, unlike those cigars from last year.

Back home, whew. Do not want to go to work tomorrow but it pays the bills so I guess I should. 155 pics on the camera (including both gear and people) but I'll be deleting quite a bit due to repeats, camera shake or motion blur, or pics that just didn't come out good - maybe about half of them I'd guess. I should post one of them. Here's one with Reks and Peter when the two shared a private moment (while Reks was going around picking random people up to outdo Birgir):

post-903-1295115744428_thumb.jpg