Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too...the problem is the mess it leaves...i always end up with hot sauce all over my face...

That does seem to be a problem. Another great thing I love about it is that while your waiting for you meat to be ready you can savor their salty nuts.

Many of you know that I was lucky enough to win some fine Monster Turbine Pros (only the Gold though) at CanJam. Since I cannot share the awesome sound with you, I thought I would treat you to the frequency response graph since it is quite special itself.

graphcompare.png

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3213[/ATTACH]

here's the pro copper model if anyone's interested in seeing the difference.

post-1273-12951157451911_thumb.jpg

They reminded me a lot of 5 guys fries, but with a more unctuous and well, meaty flavor. It was a subtle favor, not overpowering, and the texture was superb. Ed liked them so much, he gathered up everyone's leftover fries, and munched them all the way back to the hotel, before handing Grahame and I a pile of crunchy last tidbits. Leftover leftovers, yum!

We definitely missed you in Chicago, Dave. If you do ever make it out that way, don't forget to bring someone to pass the time standing in line with. ;)

thanks, Peter, i think five guys' french fries are some of the best fries around. it would have been fun to see Ed munching away on his collected tasty duck fries then handing over the leftover bits and pieces. i really wish i could have made it as it's a bit painful to view the good time that was had only in pictures. i think i've missed enough of these events that if there's another, i'll manage to get there.

btw, your photos as always are great.

That's funny as hell in this context (and the Dinny couch thing), but I don't think Steve was proposing that as his new custom title. Again, as funny as that might be.

EDIT: Maybe I am mis-reading David's post. But one thing is clear: David, you should not miss these events. Period.

David, you should not miss these events. Period.

I can't remember who I was showing these to, but on one of our gatherings, we looking at the photos on my iphone of you, me, Justin, and Jacob hanging out at the beach and at your house last year after canjam, and I was thinking that you should should have been with us in Chicago as well.

EDIT: Maybe I am mis-reading David's post. But one thing is clear: David, you should not miss these events. Period.

al, that's what i tried to say... agreed, these events are not to be missed

thanks, vicki. at least, i was there in spirit.

:)

Edited by 909

I started out with jh13s in and was asleep before he got there. I woke up and one earpiece had fallen out, and I actually sat up to see if he was in the room because it was so quiet. There he was, like a lap dog (except not on my lap), sleeping on the rollaway at the foot of my bed, 100% quiet.

Biggie snored loud and tossed and turned like he was running a horizontal marathon until he quietened down and gently mubled nonsense for a while. I've never seen bedsheets to roughly tossed about around someones legs.

Dude, that sounds like sleep apnea, you should probably get a sleep study.

I've been snoring that way from my early teen years.

Biggie snored loud and tossed and turned like he was running a horizontal marathon until he quietened down and gently mubled nonsense for a while. I've never seen bedsheets to roughly tossed about around someones legs.

Real Vikings must do battle even in their sleep. :D

I've been snoring that way from my early teen years.
Sometimes it's from the way we're built (sinuses, etc.).

If you don't find sleep refreshing, then that's another symptom -- still doesn't mean you have it, but if it does, it's worth knowing, as things can be done about it.

And yes, I'll be the first to admit because it's something in my life, I'm probably a little preoccupied about it, and may be a little paranoid about it in others.

Anyway, you're an adult, do what you will.