Duggeh

Canjam 2010.

Noob here. Been lookin' around a bit and really like it here. Will be there for sure, and look forward to meeting everyone!

Hey n00b. Two posts in two years? Good thing somebody reads the Welcome PM. We'll see you in Chi-Town.

Hey n00b. Two posts in two years? Good thing somebody reads the Welcome PM. We'll see you in Chi-Town.

Very lame, I know. I joined last year, looked around a bit, but felt like I needed to cut my teeth at the 'other' site before I hung out here. I was always a speakers guy and your headphone lingo was all too strange and foreign to me. :confused: I figured silence would be better than being flamed and forever banned. Haze me if you must, but I'm looking forward to hangin'. I think I'm starting to get it. You folks seem to only flame people when they earn it, and when they earn it, you give it to them pretty good. :chair: Otherwise, it's all really good audio information and camaraderie.

BTW, I don't think I got a 'Welcome PM'. Should I have?

Very lame, I know. I joined last year, looked around a bit, but felt like I needed to cut my teeth at the 'other' site before I hung out here. I was always a speakers guy and your headphone lingo was all too strange and foreign to me. :confused: I figured silence would be better than being flamed and forever banned. Haze me if you must, but I'm looking forward to hangin'. I think I'm starting to get it. You folks seem to only flame people when they earn it, and when they earn it, you give it to them pretty good. :chair: Otherwise, it's all really good audio information and camaraderie.

BTW, I don't think I got a 'Welcome PM'. Should I have?

Glad you decided to wade into the pool. :D

I might try to go as well. Let's see if I can make a deal with my wife to go.

I'm currently planning to go, so you better make it too!

Oh, and somebody be sure to bring a bottle of Laphroaig for Duggeh. :)

Definitely! Especially since it was drinking Lagavulin that made Doug take a bit hit of Metaxa to kill the "taste". :P

I think we know who really wants the Laphroaig...

I haven't the faintest idea what you're referring to. :)

Peaty disgusing filth. I'd rather drink Fernet Branca.

Well, maybe not Fernet Branca.

Come now, do I need to post a picture showing how immensely you were enjoying it?

Well it looks like I should be able to make it. And if things go as planned CJ 2011 as well!

:prettyprincess:

First confirmed vendor is Woo Audio. Jack seems pretty psyched for it as he wanted a whole room.

Nice! I'm sure that the MOTs will come rolling in.

I've never listened to any Woo gear. Now I can make at least one New Year's Resolution that I'll keep. :P