Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got approved for days off starting the Monday prior to the CJ weekend all the way until Tuesday after the weekend. This uses up 6 days of my rollover days.

I still have 25 days to plan for other things. :D

I don't know how money will be this year, though. We'll see. I am definitely going to CanJam though, probably arrive on Wednesday. I will book flight/hotel sometime this weekend. Unfortunately, I cannot share the room this time around, as I will have some other non-audio friends visiting Chicago as well who want to attend. However, this hasn't been confirmed. A month prior to the event I will announce whether I have room for people to crash in or not.

I will book flight/hotel sometime this weekend. Unfortunately, I cannot share the room this time around, as I will have some other non-audio friends visiting Chicago as well who want to attend. However, this hasn't been confirmed. A month prior to the event I will announce whether I have room for people to crash in or not.

I call bunk with MD.

Thanks for looking into the issue Jim. It won't give discounted rates for anything outside of the 4th-6th. If you add a day before or after is does not even give you the HF rate for Fri/Sat, which spikes the price as you are now paying in full for all days. Perhaps this is normal, as i'm not experienced with hotel pricing.

... It won't give discounted rates for anything outside of the 4th-6th. If you add a day before or after is does not even give you the HF rate for Fri/Sat, which spikes the price as you are now paying in full for all days...

Nope, not normal. Something is definitely amiss as we have it in our contract that HF pricing extends three days before (Tuesday Night 6/1) and three days after (Tuesday Night 6/8) so I will be letting them know. Did anyone try calling and have problems or was this all via Da Web?

Nope, not normal. Something is definitely amiss as we have it in our contract that HF pricing extends three days before (Tuesday Night 6/1) and three days after (Tuesday Night 6/8) so I will be letting them know. Did anyone try calling and have problems or was this all via Da Web?

Jim, I called. But I called the central reservations number, not the actual hotel. When I mentioned the group rate the CSR told me the hotel was "sold out" of that rate on Thursday, but not Friday or Saturday.