Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Sonic-D

Steve, just noticed that you bumped a 2009 thread. Remarkably, what I posted back then still holds true.
Unremarkably, I was a pedant back then as well.

Happy thanksgiving you all! Several of the families with which I've had thanksgiving over the years have a tradition of going around the table and saying what they are thankful for, so I'm going to do so here, as it's apt:

I am thankful for my family. I'm glad they're still around, otherwise I'd be just that little bit more lonely, even when I'm with other people. Knowing that they're there is a load-lightening knowledge.

I am thankful for my cats. They provide the majority of the love I receive these days. And farts. And that's quite a bit. The love that is, not the farts.

I am really thankful for you all -- you got me through a really tough time this year, and in hindsight, brought me down from a panic attack. In addition to the other kind of support, the emotional support you gave me could not have been better timed, and when I think back on it, I still get a little more proud for being able to call you my friends.

EDIT: I am thankful that I still have my penis. My balls, not so much -- what a waste of flesh they are.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Not my favorite Thanksgiving - I'm home alone with the flu (thus missing my daughters first Thanksgiving) with a cat recovering from a difficult surgery two days ago, but the year I have the most to be thankful for - a great GF, that wonderful daughter, and of course a cat that seems to be bouncing back sans penis and all.

imagerasd.jpg

And every year on Thanksgiving I think of the linked photos on the first page of this thread and how time changes most things.

Hope you and your cat feel better soon, Ric. I also hope that everybody on HC had a great T-Day (if applicable).

Good t-day. Followed by a few hours of thursday night drinking and comedy

Ah, you watched the Jets game, then. ;)

There were 4 of us at my sister's house for Thanksgiving. We had a nice time.