B22 For GS1000i?

merxz

Hey i have read some about the b22 and who'd want to know if some one have heard whit a pare of GS1000i. And want to share the conclusion.

After you've read the Welcome PM.....

Having owned both items, I would strongly suggest AGAINST the combo. The Beta22 is probably one of the best solid state amplification devices I've ever heard in my life. It is utter complete transparency. You do NOT want the GS1000 (Don't know if the GS1000i is actually different...I doubt it different enough) to be paired with that. The GS1000 IMHO need something to complement its sound signature and tame it down. I personally felt it needs a tube amp or a warm solid state amp to sound right. It's just too peaky and treble-full for my tastes. Fantastic soundstage though. Anyhow, try before you buy.....that is not a combo I would recommend.

EDIT: Look into the triports being offered above ;) You might just strike gold! The Beta22 does tend to bring out the headphones for what they are.

After you've read the Welcome PM.....

Having owned both items, I would strongly suggest AGAINST the combo. The Beta22 is probably one of the best solid state amplification devices I've ever heard in my life. It is utter complete transparency. You do NOT want the GS1000 (Don't know if the GS1000i is actually different...I doubt it different enough) to be paired with that. The GS1000 IMHO need something to complement its sound signature and tame it down. I personally felt it needs a tube amp or a warm solid state amp to sound right. It's just too peaky and treble-full for my tastes. Fantastic soundstage though. Anyhow, try before you buy.....that is not a combo I would recommend.

EDIT: Look into the triports being offered above ;) You might just strike gold! The Beta22 does tend to bring out the headphones for what they are.

Thanks that was some god and valuable info. I shale see if i can get my hands on one for some quality music and compare it to a WA6.

I promise to read it once more sorry for any inconvenience.

But god day from sweden