High Performance USB Cable

Grahame

This cable has great tonal balance, outstanding depth and sounds way better than stock or higher-grade USB cables

Music Lovers - News - Transparent Audio Introduces High-Performance USB Cable - San Francisco Home Theater, High End Audio & Video, Custom Installations, HiFi, Stereos

As a bonus this over priced piece of high end audio nonsense comes complete with the requisite glowing recommendation from Art Dudley, one of the high end gods, on pages 43 & 45 of the January 2010 edition of "Stereophile". Unfortunately hip waders are NOT included.

Hmmm. I also didn't hear any improvement with a $180 Locust cryo USB cable and the one that came with my Pico DAC-only. Maybe it wasn't good enough. Nah... :palm:

Perhaps you were lucky that the out of spec cryo cable managed to match the tonal quality and depth of your properly spec'd pico usb cable?

While googling the cryo usb cable I came across this picture:

nucleususbaudiodharma1.jpg

:palm:

Wow!

Product: audiodharma

Review: The audiodharma CABLE COOKER Pro Version 2.5 Review By Wayne Donnelly

Suckered... AudiogoN ForSale: Audiodharma Cable Cooker

I am only selling my Cooker as I have recently acquired all my dream cables, cooked them, and accordingly don't have much of a need for the Cooker in the future.

I sense a market opportunity for a USB Cable Coooker!

Wow!

Product: audiodharma

Review: The audiodharma CABLE COOKER Pro Version 2.5 Review By Wayne Donnelly

Suckered... AudiogoN ForSale: Audiodharma Cable Cooker

I am only selling my Cooker as I have recently acquired all my dream cables, cooked them, and accordingly don't have much of a need for the Cooker in the future.

I sense a market opportunity for a USB Cable Coooker!

wow those things exist? :palm:

• 5 months later...
Really too bad truth in advertising laws don't require those to be called "Turd Smugglers" or similar.

Just stumbling along this thread but oh holy effin' jeezus this morning i accidentally opened my neighbour's trashcan by mistake prior to wheeling them out... the horror. Why doesn't she seal her trash bags, and why she rarely puts out the trash unless I do it for her is a mystery. I wasn't fully awake but that woke me up in a hurry.

• 2 years later...

Hey, people might need this cable to perform time-warp, and "anti-virus protection" is a neccesity, because they obviously don't want to end up in the wrong time due to virus infections. Hell, burn-in cable will provide higher precision, and because this is such a specialized cable, the normal cable cookers are not up for the task. It's time for someone to come up with a specialized cable cooker just for these anti-virus cables! rolleyes.gif