Rockhopper Audio: New Website

thrice

Hey folks,

It's been a bit quiet at Rockhopper Audio. I've been working hard to finally clear out the build que and get to pre-builds only. Well that time is here.

Rockhopper Audio

I've got a new site and two great balanced amps for sale right now. A balanced M3 and a balanced Beta 22. There are 10 single-ended Beta 22 amps on the way starting in January as well.

Cheers,

Stephen (thrice)

Hey folks,

It's been a bit quiet at Rockhopper Audio. I've been working hard to finally clear out the build que and get to pre-builds only. Well that time is here.

Rockhopper Audio

I've got a new site and two great balanced amps for sale right now. A balanced M3 and a balanced Beta 22. There are 10 single-ended Beta 22 amps on the way starting in January as well.

Cheers,

Stephen (thrice)

Nice amp, and the site looks good. Thanks for the update.

The future single ended Beta 22 amps (3-channel active ground) will be priced around $1800-$2000 depending on specs.

The balanced amp posted on the site right now is a bit negotiable since it's a current customer that is looking to sell the amp. I've posted it on my site to help them sell the amp. Anyone interested in it can contact me and get an initial quote and contact information for the seller.

Stock price for the Balanced Beta 22 with 2 Sigma 22 PS is $2500. That includes one Balanced input/output, two Single-ended inputs /outputs. So that's the ballpark.