UE18 Pro -- The great driver wars are upon us

The Monkey

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what jude says it sounds like the JH13 wins for me anyway.

I agree. I'm seriously considering getting the JH13s since I heard them at CJ09 and when I saw the UE announcement, I thought I might have to consider the UE18 Pros too. Having read Jude's comments, I think I might pass on the UE18 Pros and go with the JH13. I'd take some nice treble sparkle over a rich midbass anyday!

JHAudio is only about 30 mins away from me, it might be time to give them a visit. I'm gonna tell my boss I have a "doctor's appointment" some time next week.:indra:

Whats the point in the logitech if it only matches the speaker count of a financially cheaper product? They should do moar speakers.

It would seem that Logitech is trying to capitalize on the UE brand recognition that JH helped create. I'm sure there are legions of people who don't realize that JH was Ultimate Ears.

Meh, from what Jude says I don't think i'll like it either. I absolutely loved the UE11 when I had it, and its midrange was anything but forward and lush to me. I'll be waiting for more impressions but as Monkey also said, I would rather give my money to JH audio than assface Logitech. Even going in person to the UE HQ sucked. I'm sure stepping into Jerrys office for a pair of customs would be an awesome experience just based on chatting with him at CJ'09.