Raffle To Raise Funds for Relief In Haiti

bdonegan

Twisted Pear Audio (Russ and I) are holding a raffle to raise money for Doctors Without Borders relief work in Haiti.

I have set up a page on our site here: Relief Raffle for Haiti

The Grand Prize for the raffle is a complete kits to build a Buffalo II-based digital preamp. This consists of a BuffaloII module, IVY-II I/V Stage, Placid power supply kits for both, an S/PDIF Mux kit, a Volumite Kit for the BuffaloII, and a pair of transformers.

We are also giving away the following runner-up prizes:

An Opus S/PDIF (or USB) Dual-Mono DAC Combination

A COD S/PDIF (or USB) Dual-Mono DAC Combination

A Ventus Headphone Amp Kit

Each raffle ticket is $10. 100% of the proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders. Each entry will increase your chances of winning.

We will hold a drawing for winners on Wednesday, January 20th at 8PM EST. Winners will be notified via email and in this thread.

We are hoping to raise as much as we can, so please help out.

Thanks!

Brian and Russ

I signed up last night, so thanks for running this! It is very cool that Citrix is matching. I have a love/hate relationship with the program because it can be a pain, but it is really a great thing for working on the road or from home. Good luck winning some of the runner-up prizes, because this kind of thing seems to work out for me somehow. :P

I signed up last night, so thanks for running this! It is very cool that Citrix is matching. I have a love/hate relationship with the program because it can be a pain, but it is really a great thing for working on the road or from home. Good luck winning some of the runner-up prizes, because this kind of thing seems to work out for me somehow. :P

I had to administer a very finicky citrix server for a short time at work. I can totally relate to the love/hate deal :) That being said it's wonderful to hear they'll be matching!

Update: My employer (Citrix Systems) will match the contribution up to $5000!

Well, I just found out (Monday morning) that it's only a $1000 match, not $5000. Ooops. Well, $1000 match is way better then $0 match. Sorry for the misinformation. I will beat the coworker who misinformed me (yeah, I probably should have looked it up).