vBulletin 4 Upgrade

tkam

In preparation for the upcoming upgrade from vB 3.8 to vB 4 I'll be doing a bit of house cleaning. So you might see some functionality loss as I remove plugins/mods that are no longer supported or have features that are built into vB 4.

I'll provide a date and time for when the upgrade will occur as I get closer to being ready.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In preparation for the upcoming upgrade from vB 3.8 to vB 4 I'll be doing a bit of house cleaning. So you might see some functionality loss as I remove plugins/mods that are no longer supported or have features that are built into vB 4.

Ahhh my days of ruling with an iron fist are over :-X

I'll provide a date and time for when the upgrade will occur as I get closer to being ready.

Are we gonna get MOAR funkshunality?

Welcome to vB 4 the upgrade went pretty smoothly, still working out a few kinks so if you find anything missing or wrong PM me. Also your notice a lot of junk content on the main Home (CMS) page, this is part of the default install and I'll be removing it shortly. Didn't make any sense to keep the forums closed while I clean that up.

Editing works for me (see), 'Stretch. But then I am using Firefox.

Chat Room goes straight into the chat room, no who's chatting, if you just wanted to lurk.

And where's the Head case Logo on the banner, it looks just like a generic Site at the moment.

No doubt in time, all will be fixed

Edited by Grahame
See Editing does work!

You can see who's chatting down the bottom below who's on the site.

EDIT: And you're right, edit works on FF but not on Safari.

Heresy!. Stevie's stuff Just Works[/i.] Allegedly

Who's Chatting is at the bottom of the forum page (scroll, scroll), not visible in the whats new page, not available as a (open in new tab) page of its own.

oh well.

Change.jpg

I'd also love it if I could simply reply to a post and quote it. When I hit "reply with quote" it opens a sub window that has the quote, allows me to type but gives me no option to submit the damn post. If I hit the quick reply button at the bottom of the page it does nothing. If I hit the go advanced button again, nothing. If I hit reply to thread I get a new page, without the fracken quote. I'm either retarded or this is way harder than it should be.

I'd also love it if I could simply reply to a post and quote it. When I hit "reply with quote" it opens a sub window that has the quote, allows me to type but gives me no option to submit the damn post. If I hit the quick reply button at the bottom of the page it does nothing. If I hit the go advanced button again, nothing. If I hit reply to thread I get a new page, without the fracken quote. I'm either retarded or this is way harder than it should be.

Works OK for me.