• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just tried again, no can do. :basement:

I want pancakes.

I'm on Firefox 3.5.7 FWIW.

Justin just posted about the same problem and came up with a workaround. If I hit the reply with quote button twice it opens a new page with the quoted post and I can submit that reply. Crappy, but at least it works.

Justin just posted about the same problem and came up with a workaround. If I hit the reply with quote button twice it opens a new page with the quoted post and I can submit that reply. Crappy, but at least it works.

try it now, it's possible that a plugin was causing the problem (i just disabled the plugin and it's working fine for me now)

try it now, it's possible that a plugin was causing the problem

Testing, testing, 123. Yup, works just fine now.

One other problem, all of the forum galleries got renumbered so that previously linked images now point to completely random things. See Dinny's DAC FS thread for a good example.

I think I got drunk and stumbled into someone else's forum. Oops, sorry about that... no wait! The names all look familiar... what happened, did someone move all of the furniture and paint this place a different color?

At least now I'll have the presence of mind to remember which forum I'm posting on! It felt really weird and more than a bit awkward when I sent Jude a PM about something from HC about a month ago. :palm:

Now that I've had a couple of days to use it, I think I like it. Has anyone tried Tapatalk since the change on their iphones? I haven't used it in a while and when I opened HC on my iphone after the chance, a message came up that it was Tapatalk enabled. My recollection of the last time I tried it, it had some issues but since the new HC format and I guess some upgrades by Tapatalk, it is not bad. If they add the ability to search the forum, it would be even better.