Boston Meet March 6, 2010

Voltron

Not even a thread here in the 'Case for this meet!? Odd given that some illustrious Nor'East members are attending: Salty, Stretch, Nate, Ian (I hope so anyway), Deepak, Ari, Skullguise, voodoochile, others? And now that I am definitely going to be there, I thought I would put out the challenge to any others who might drag ass up to Beantown and turn this into a Travel Team Event. Jeff? Dinny? You guys need a little warm-up before the NYC meet. JP? Dan? Put together a carload from the DC/MD/PA/VA crew and this thing is rockin'!

Come on, let's do this! :jbl:

Edited by n_maher

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even a thread here in the 'Case for this meet!? Odd given that some illustrious Nor'East members are attending: Salty, Stretch, Nate, Ian (I hope so anyway), Deepak, Ari, Skullguise, voodoochile, others? And now that I am definitely going to be there, I thought I would put out the challenge to any others who might drag ass up to Beantown and turn this into a Travel Team Event. Jeff? Dinny? You guys need a little warm-up before the NYC meet. JP? Dan? Put together a carload from the DC/MD/PA/VA crew and this thing is rockin'!

Come on, let's do this! :jbl:

Sweet glad you can make it Al!!

I'm attending this one.

Stretch,

It would be cool, but if it's a hassle hauling it I'd understand given its "sold" status. I'll have a spare set of balanced outputs (the BHse will be fed SE ;) ) so if you just want to bring the amp you can chain it off my gear. I'm not going to bring the twisted pear amp unless I can get the channel imbalance I'm fighting with fixed first.