Are you joking!

Tuberoller

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It gets better. When I was in the hoop I got raped and the only person I could think of was KG. Does that mean I love him? Do I really hate him? Why do my feelings quickly alternate between love and hate? How can I resolve these feelings without resorting to needless violence? I have so many questions and so few answers. I am so conflicted.

what you should do is, start by making a post about the best deal ever, make sure it's something you recieved for free...

next you should make up a bunch of cars you own, and some fake head-fi names, and post alll day to amuse yourself.

next thing you should do is lick your finger and touch the power socket, since your an electrician.

OK,

The only cars I now own are my Trans Am,1965 Malibu and 1994 S10 pickup. Though I lease a 2005 Magnum SRT-8. I never claimed to own any other cars but a 2004 Z06 which was sold to a Head-fi member and the 2004 CTS-V which was driven to several meets and seen by literally dozens of meet attendees. I also posted numerous pics of all my cars including shots of me racing them in that same stupid white helmet that I have owned since I was a teen.

The only thing I ever got free was a cable from ZuCable and only because Andy swears he never sent it and refused to cash my check.

I hold an IBEW 134 union card, so I guess they print those on the back of Cracker jack Boxes now.

BTW,

Angel teres (Isiah is his real name) is a real person aand showed up at two Chicago meets. He is pictured at the Chicago meet that was held at Van L Speakerworks and few years ago and he is also pictured at the second NYC meet held about a month later. I wish I could make up a cartoon character like him.

What else?