Are you joking!

Tuberoller

What turntable where you talking about at Dunkin donuts that you liked? what turntable did you say you only liked the turntables from that company and not the other products at dunkin also?

where did we go to eat while our friend was record shopping? what did we eat? what did you drink? who paid the bill?

after the record shopping where did we go eat? what brand of watch did I ask you about? what brand did you have on?

there is only two people that know the first few questions and three who know the 2nd set...

good luck

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also...

when we where loading the tables in your truck from my parents bar for the meet at Rays house..

why did you check your watch? which way did we carry the tables out? what amps did i talk about?

after the meet I held at the bar (last meet with HR)..

who did we talk to outside afterwards? (their where four people there, one was me, one was you, who where the other two?)

what was the last question or topic did you bring up as you where getting you to your car and as I was walking back towards the bar..you asked something what was it?

Record show..

what car did we take notice to in the parking lot (this should be easy..)?

why did we go to dunkin donuts?

EDIT:

what liquer store did we stop at? why did we stop there? who went into the liquer store? what did we go there to buy?

only tubes would know these answers...

How many questions do you need me to answer Billy? I been off the planet for a while and there's no way I'm gonna be able to answer all those.

Record show:

Car in the lot was a Copperhead Viper with a Black Top

I remember it being a silver gts viper, hmm...

ok well you have to atleast answer the liquer store questions..I mean thats easy as shit.

Hi Fred,

We met at Ray's big meet in Chicago at his house. Kevin was there as well.

My Question: You listened to my portable rig [AKG K271S] and I think it was either a track off of Mezzanine or Blue Lines that was playing. Lets just say that something happened that startled you. What happened?

I hope you are doing well. I seem to be in the minority here in that I like you and Kevin both. I've heard enough gossip about the both of you and I really don't care to be frank. There are always two sides to each story.

- Jason

How many questions do you need me to answer Billy? I been off the planet for a while and there's no way I'm gonna be able to answer all those.

Record show:

Car in the lot was a Copperhead Viper with a Black Top

If you are actually who you say you are. It should be no thing to send a Head-Fi PM.

If you can't do a simple task like sending a PM from your Head-Fi account then you're just an impostor.

Nope I'm not Tuberoller....

You know ,they just let strange Black dudes into firehouses and allow them to take pics and slip on the $8000 nightvison vapor masks. And that guy looks a to be about 80-90 pounds lighter than Tuberoller ever was and he looks a lot more muscular. You win the prize buddy..... I'm not Tuberoller. That guy would also be wearing the wrong color Blouse since Tuberoller claims to be a Captain.

Nope I'm not Tuberoller....

You know ,they just let strange Black dudes into firehouses and allow them to take pics and slip on the $8000 nightvison vapor masks. And that guy looks a to be about 80-90 pounds lighter than Tuberoller ever was and he looks a lot more muscular. You win the prize buddy..... I'm not Tuberoller. That guy would also be wearing the wrong color Blouse since Tuberoller claims to be a Captain.

All you have to do is tell me about the ebay correspondence. If you can't do that, you aren't Tuberoller. You sent me another e-mail today...

I don't know guys.... That looks like a classic Tuberoller pic to me.

Tuberoller isn't a person, he's a state of mind, a personna. He exists only in lore. I heard he didn't survive the Amp Wars. He gave his life so that there might be peace and so that all the assholes could come here and circle jerk one another. There is a bit of Tuberoller in all of us.

BTW,when they start handing out Bronze Stars for tugging on belt buckles, I'll send a pm.

I'm beginning to think this guy's not tuberoller.

That said -- this guy sure is full of tuberoller the way tuberoller was full of himself.

Maybe he's tuberoller pretending not to be tuberoller. In fact, that guy in the mask probably isn't even tuberoller, just to make us think that it isn't him.

Why didn't someone else think of this? You know Peter, you are a fucking master of abstract intellect and overt knowledge.

I don't know..... where might I find these rare and unusual pics of the mysterious and fabled Tuberoller? You know, So I can post them.

You asked....

Possibly they were sent in an email to another Head-Fier as an attachment or you, but somehow you got a hold of them.

there's no way to tell how old those pics are....

Take a pic w/ your mug and the head-case site in the background.

Send me a pm on Head-Fi (which you haven't done and your intentional avoidance only serves to reinforce our suspicions that you are not tuberoller, but boobroller )