Are you joking!

Tuberoller

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's Billy.

it's not me dude, my style is to rattle you people up using some shit and then back off..not go under fake names. but Thanks for the complient I was at Dominicks from 1230 to 9pm and just got home and on the computer, dominicks Grocery store does not have a internet computer I can use to visit head case..the store has a safeway network but warns you all outside shit is being watched..and being a manager I am not risking my job to act like Tubes.

all the computer use i do with head case is from my house on 50th and laramie in chicago...not sure how close you all can locate ip's though.

I dont think its tubes though...

Tubes would know the liquer store questions easily, so easy its not even funny...

It's not Fred, but it's definately not Billy either... the mystery deepens.

Probably either one of the admins on here or Jude. :D

It's not Fred because he would know what I was talking about re: his listing on Ebay. We have exchanged at least 3 messages regarding some errors (I was actually helping him out).

As a demonstration that that isn't enough to establish identity,

I'll sign off now,

Fred

That the ebay member signed his correspondence Fred without he or myself having made any reference to Fred or Tuberoller previously, and before he actually posted here, and through my ebay username which is not TheSloth? It is not unequivocal proof of identity, but for our purposes it seems reasonable enough...

I'm sitting here naked in my old marine uniform (that barely fits over my huge gut) jerking off to the sound of my Ray Samuels amp while listening to some DJ Quick and Eazy-E. O0 If I ever see KG again he better be heavily armed.

Find a quote on Head-Fi where tuberoller did not capitalize "MARINE". This clown isn't him, obviously. That's one of several stylistic errors in the attempted troll, but it's a telling one, in that it's something the real tuberoller would not fuck up.

Find a quote on Head-Fi where tuberoller did not capitalize "MARINE". This clown isn't him, obviously. That's one of several stylistic errors in the attempted troll, but it's a telling one, in that it's something the real tuberoller would not fuck up.

How do you know that I did not purposely spell with small caps? Perhaps my use of small caps was a means to predicate my initial fraud. Perhaps I conspire to further defraud the ignorant among you. Do you assert that my lone error of the use of small caps is enough to confirm my place as a fraud? Do not place stock in such circumstantial "proof". You already know what I think about assumption.

You should know that you are one of few whom I would allow to perish should I be charged with your rescue.

How do you know that I did not purposely spell with small caps? Perhaps my use of small caps was a means to predicate my initial fraud. Perhaps I conspire to further defraud the ignorant among you. Do you assert that my lone error of the use of small caps is enough to confirm my place as a fraud? Do not place stock in such circumstantial "proof". You already know what I think about assumption.
Dude, whoever you are, we're done. It's old. You're a troll, we've figured it out. Haha, joke's over. Move on. Whither away in the desert like the future vulture food that you are. Or rather, in the lingo of Head-Case: fuck off.

My current theory: it's tyrion. >$9 words like "assert", "defraud" and "conspire" and the awkward grammar tells me it's a lawyer.

Curious....why should we care if this is the real Tuberoller or not? Should I care? Guess I'm missing something because I really don't give a hoot if it is or isn't.

Your not alone I feel the same way. Really don't give a shit either way.

ok either its a troll or the real tubes...

if your a troll then go ahead and start some shit..say anything you want about anything. there is no modding rulers here..your free to say what you want.. the mods will not ban you or get in the way..well one time TKAM grabbed my ass but...

if your tubes then stop bullshitting around and prove it! we all gave you many ways to..

and by the way I love when TKAM grabbed my ass... :-*