The NHL 2010 playoffs thread

GPH

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you can suck it, Billy. The Flyers are back! Great third period.

you show as much class as Carcillo does, funny part is you have the mods on your side here just like your "team" has the refs..it's ok I already know you and how you roll headfier of 2008.

Tonights game was great! I love games like these, well I don't like the outcome but it's still a great game!!

the Hawks were ok but mostly played like shit, this is Stanley cup Hockey so they better stop skating on their heels or they wont win. Glad to see no Carcillo in tonight's line up, goons have no place in a series liek this..speaking of Goons the Hawks need to take out Pronger early in the next game. i am not talking about putting the man in his place or knocking him on his ass, i am talking about taking him out for the series/season seriously! knock him down and jab his jaw with the butt of the stick, maybe a 80 mph slap shot to his skull. he is the smoothest and most talented goon i seen in recent times, nobody slashes/trips/holds/high sticks as much as he does and gets away with it. the blackhawks will take a major and who ever does it will be suspended the rest of the series, so what.. have one of the minors come in and do the dirty work. the reality of it is the Hawks would never do something like that, to much Class..ok im just really pissed right now...seriously dont wish for any cheap shit go down either way..

Flyer's played good, they deserved to win tonight. either way this is a great series!!! lots of action and hits!

Proud to say Gene and I were the very loud, sole Flyers' fans in a packed bar of Blackhawks' fans. Fun game, and we're still alive. Win-win.

glad no drama happened, what bar where you at? the hotel Bar? you should be ok around the hotels, maybe not the neighborhood dives though.

the Hawks were ok but mostly played like shit, this is Stanley cup Hockey so they better stop skating on their heels or they wont win. Glad to see no Carcillo in tonight's line up, goons have no place in a series liek this..speaking of Goons the Hawks need to take out Pronger early in the next game. i am not talking about putting the man in his place or knocking him on his ass, i am talking about taking him out for the series/season seriously! knock him down and jab his jaw with the butt of the stick, maybe a 80 mph slap shot to his skull. he is the smoothest and most talented goon i seen in recent times, nobody slashes/trips/holds/high sticks as much as he does and gets away with it. the blackhawks will take a major and who ever does it will be suspended the rest of the series, so what.. have one of the minors come in and do the dirty work. the reality of it is the Hawks would never do something like that, to much Class..ok im just really pissed right now...seriously dont wish for any cheap shit go down either way..

Flyer's played good, they deserved to win tonight. either way this is a great series!!! lots of action and hits!

The Hawks didn't play poorly at all. Flyers defense was just seriously good, though started looking a bit tired in the third, as they should. They're pretty much running only two shifts of defense. I was particularly enjoying Coburn, whom I've not paid much attention to before. As for taking Pronger out, that should have happened years ago with the Ducks, and the simple fact that he's still playing his total-fucker style of hockey, shutting shutting down both Kane and Toews in seemingly single plays, and scoring goals while clocking some serious ice-time means he's not going to be taken out without some freak injury or without taking others with him. I don't know what slashing, tripping, holding, high-sticking Pronger moves you were watching last night, but other than the regular post-whistle bumps and pokes, he was playing good, clean, mean hockey and I liked it.

Blackhawks take 3-2 series lead over Flyers :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Blackhawks

told you, we have to take out Pronger...and WE did...off his feet and scoring pass him..even Kandy Patty Kane made pronger his bitch tonight by skating around the goon with the puck like nothing! its pretty sad a Stanley cup game is ended with 7 goals on your side after destroying one man on the opposing team. seriously this is what i was talking about the hawks not skating on their heels, they were hungry tonight and there was no stopping them. The flyers had to easy goals from Niemi and two great goals but had a few more chances for easy rebounds that never landed. the ref's were actually fair tonight with both teams getting caught and getting away with evenly. if the Hawks come out this Weds like they did today Philly dont stand a chance, if they skate on their heels the hawks will lose. the flyers defense and offense had nothing tonight besides a few quickies rushes, seriously the hawks destroyed them!

i cant wait for weds game but i believe its the Hawks play that will decide who wins the game..

Yup. Leighton's playing great, but he needs some help. Flyers seem to be picking things up a bit here at the beginning of the second, and you gotta love watching Hartnell. If he can't have the puck, he's going to take someone out. Wonder what the dB level is on some of those hits.

Cool. Briere just scored....and Coburn's in the box....eek.