The NBA 2010 Playoffs Thread

xand1x

Saw the NHL one and figured why not?

Looks like Lebron is starting the playoffs in fine form

YouTube - Lebron James Posterizes James Johnson of Bulls

Yes! Go Cavs! I grew up in Cleveland, my parents and brother are still there, and I've kept my childhood sports loyalties. No major sports championships in my lifetime, and I'm 45 years old, the last one was the year before I was born, 1964. Many, many incredible heartbreaks ... We're all very hopeful, but in the back of our minds, waiting for the next heartbreak. We're a desperate, pathetic group of fans ... :-)

Yes! Go Cavs! I grew up in Cleveland, my parents and brother are still there, and I've kept my childhood sports loyalties. No major sports championships in my lifetime, and I'm 45 years old, the last one was the year before I was born, 1964. Many, many incredible heartbreaks ... We're all very hopeful, but in the back of our minds, waiting for the next heartbreak. We're a desperate, pathetic group of fans ... :-)

Absolutely, I feel you guys. Browns... Indians... Cavs... I hope Lebron gets it done this year. The king needs his ring.

Cavs fans probably hate it when people say this but... I'm just curious what he'll do if he doesn't win one. Yes, there's a good chance he'll stay but free agency will just be all the more interesting.

And last night, Thunder were so close to stealing one late...

Go Blazers (LOL). Oregonian so I gotta go Blazers but I have also been a Celtics fan since the Bird days.

Either way I hate the Lakers and I don't like LeBron either so if it comes down to Kobe vs Lebron I doubt I will even watch.

If Durant was the #1 pick, Blazers would be where the Lakers are. I still think about that what if scenario: Brandon Roy with Kevin Durant and have Rudy be a starter.

Gawd, I hope Lebron stays! He's a pretty loyal guy and is pretty entrenched in the area - big house, friends, family. Should be interesting ...

Do Jazz fans want to keep Boozer? Very talented, but seems injured a lot, maybe too expensive. He screwed Cleveland, the jerk, but I thought he was pretty clever outsmarting the owner.

I haven't kept up with the Lebron thing, but last I checked, I didn't see much reason for him to leave. The only thing now is to convince Bosh and Wade to come to Cleveland.

Bosh maybe, it's time for Shaq to throw in the towel, and Z can always play backup if need be.

Wade will be at Miami for a while I think, he just needs a giant like Yao maybe Biedrins, and a SF/PF like Ilyasova or Charlie V (from last season) to bring Miami to back to competitive form.

Gawd, I hope Lebron stays! He's a pretty loyal guy and is pretty entrenched in the area - big house, friends, family. Should be interesting ...

Do Jazz fans want to keep Boozer? Very talented, but seems injured a lot, maybe too expensive. He screwed Cleveland, the jerk, but I thought he was pretty clever outsmarting the owner.

I'm a bit numb to the whole thing at this point. I will say that when he sat out that last game of the season vs the Suns (the most important reg season game I can remember us having...if we woulda won we'd be the #3 seed in a bracket where we had a combined record of 10-1 against the other 3 teams this season and could have had an almost free ticket to the WCF) for whatever oblique injury he had I was absolutely furious. I wouldn't mind keeping him, but I don't think we're dead without him. Milsap is a superior defender and is getting better and better on the offensive end and can pretty much fill in for Boozer's stats. The problem is that by losing Boozer, we start Milsap and no longer have that killer backup PF. I still don't trust Boozer though and can't help imagining him getting some kinda BS injury in the first week of the season if he renews.

Oh ya, glad we won tonight. :) Crymelo is having fits :D