Audeze LCD-2

swt61

• 1 month later...

So umm... I haven't been around for a while or really kept up with new things too closely, but what is the difference between LCD2 and LCD3?

Namely, why is the latter twice as costly?

I ran a quick search of this thread, but couldn't really find any comparisons.

I'm sure some of y'all have heard both. Should I be digging in meet threads?

• 7 months later...

xOYSA.jpg

Anyone heard a new pair of these recently? I just got mine (from the Black Friday sale) and it seems like they've upped the treble response

I haven't heard another pair so I can't compare mine to anything, just wondering if this is the new norm or if my pair is an anomaly.

(Compare with InnerFidelity)

Edited by ilikebananafudge

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

seeing companies updating their flagships every nine months make's me happier with the Sennheiser approach.

"Here's your flagship HD650. It's all you are getting for the next seven years, so spend the money once and relax because they are awesome"

seven years later:

"Here's your flagship HD800. Its the best dynamic can ever made, because it took us seven years to make it. It's all you are getting for the next seven years, so spend the money once and relax because they are awesome."

Having said that, here is hoping for the HD800BC v1.2 (Bone Conductor Version) in the next three months. Only $300 more than the HD800 and it vibrates your jaw.

• Like 1