Newest impulse sacd releases

kevin gilmore

Haven't gotten mine yet, but do see that I've been charged for them. Just curious, are they pressed in Austria like the Blue Notes are? Oh and how do they sound!

Hopefully they'll get the shipping right this time around... Last time they shipped it to the wrong address and I had to have it shipped from there to me. =/

The mingus mingus mingus mingus mingus is supposed to be killer on 45 rpm vinyl I imagine the SACD is the same.

I'd be interested to hear if John Coltrane is buried in the mix in "Coltrane" like the 45 rpm vinyl. Supposedly sounds nothing like the original Impulse vinyl.

The mingus mingus mingus mingus mingus is supposed to be killer on 45 rpm vinyl I imagine the SACD is the same.

I'd be interested to hear if John Coltrane is buried in the mix in "Coltrane" like the 45 rpm vinyl. Supposedly sounds nothing like the original Impulse vinyl.

Deepak, do you mean the original original Impulse vinyl from 1962 or the Analogue Productions Impulse reissue?

Deepak, do you mean the original original Impulse vinyl from 1962 or the Analogue Productions Impulse reissue?

I mean Coltrane is buried in the Analogue Productions vinyl. He is right in the mix in the original 1962 Impulse! vinyl from what I have read. No one from Analogue Productions has spoke up on the issue.

I don't know if they had master tapes for a lot of these AP Impulse reissues and that remains some what of an ambiguous area.

Edited by deepak