Justified

jpelg

I also like his ex-wife. I fell in lust with her watching Hung and was rather pleased to see her show up here and have a regular recurring role. She's sofa king sexy.

I like her. A LOT. And I like Eva, too. And I like how Eva takes her coffee.

I like how he doesn't think he's angry.

Heh, I like that too.

The finale was satisfying.

x2

Just in case. I like how it didn't end in a lame cliff hanger while still setting up for next season. This episode, for me at least, also helped with the whole Boyd and his revelation. Like Raylan I thought it was all a ruse until now.

What the? Season 1 is already over, after only 13 episodes?

What am I going to watch now? No more House either. Ah, at least Burn Notice is back now for S4.

I'm not convinced by Boyd's epiphany, or whatever it is. Next season is going to be Boyd as the main super bad guy, for sure.

Hahaha, I think I have better taste in TV shows than music.

Proof:

I liked Justified, House, Treme, Lie To Me, Dexter, The Wire, The Shield and Deadwood. I also like The Daily Show/The Colbert Report and Real Time with Bill Maher. The short HBO series Generation Kill, Rome and John Adams were good, and of course The Pacific and Band of Brothers before that.

Not great but OK: Burn Notice, White Collar

Hahaha, I think I have better taste in TV shows than music.

Proof:

I liked Justified, House, Treme, Lie To Me, Dexter, The Wire, The Shield and Deadwood. I also like The Daily Show/The Colbert Report and Real Time with Bill Maher. The short HBO series Generation Kill, Rome and John Adams were good, and of course The Pacific and Band of Brothers before that.

Not great but OK: Burn Notice, White Collar

You omitted Breaking Bad, which is the best show evar. Season 3 finale tonight too.

• 8 months later...