i'm on a roll... the kgsshv

kevin gilmore

Hello everyone!

Today found your forum!

Many thanks to everyone for all that you do. 

Recently bought headphones SR-009. Who is looking for an amplifier. Please tell me, if you take the sound as a reference for 10 points. As far as points sounds KGSSHV? and such original amplifier from Stax 007 and 727? Thank you to all who will be able to orient.

Hello everyone!

Today found your forum!

Many thanks to everyone for all that you do. 

Recently bought headphones SR-009. Who is looking for an amplifier. Please tell me, if you take the sound as a reference for 10 points. As far as points sounds KGSSHV? and such original amplifier from Stax 007 and 727? Thank you to all who will be able to orient.

I think you are asking for a reference of the SQ level to a Stax 727 or 007t? I have the 009s and still have my Stax 717 which sounds better (slightly) than the 727. If my KGSShv was 10, I would say the 717 is around 7 at most. The difference isn't subtle. Across the board better. 

Thank you for your response.
Just now you can buy the following amplifiers:
- 007- 900 $ USD
- 727 - 900 $
- Woo audio ges - 1000 $
Listen live amplifiers fails.
Therefore, I ask your advice, what to buy?
Electrostatics and love myself listening acoustics Quad ESL-2905, and can not do experiments and just buy KGSSHV or HBSE? Help Board?