Vicki...The only Queen at CanJam?

swt61

Sorry, I honestly didn't know there are women on HC except Vicki

........ so are the only women who actively post on HC not heterosexual? That is a pretty sad indictment on the attractiveness of all the strapping young men we have on here! :D

What makes you think vicki's not hetero?

So that explains why I can't get any dates! I didn't know.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that Vicki was not heterosexual. Perhaps it was in a thread where a noob made a rather nasty 'gay' comment?

In any case, if I got that wrong, I'm very sorry. Absolutely no harm or malice intended...... :(

And steve's more of a manchild than an actual man...

Quite true, and you haven't even met me in person. You've been paying attention.

Fuck me, Steve! (Not literally, of course.) Two days ago I could have given you a big squishy hug like I give the ladies, now I'm gonna have to wait til next year.

DirtDOG.gif

I'm not gay, but I should be ... if it weren't a total inside job. My parents are ballet dancers and I grew up in the theater. Don't think I even knew any straight men except my dad when I was a kid.

Anyway, the vibe's already laid down, we love you, start wearing pumps if you want.

I do think those Strawberry Doughnut Orthos you built were a little gay though. FLIPA.gif

Thanks Tyll, you da man! And if you ever need company on your motorcycling trips I'll be your BOB any day! (bitch on the back) :D

........ so are the only women who actively post on HC not heterosexual? That is a pretty sad indictment on the attractiveness of all the strapping young men we have on here! :D

Steve and Shelly, you two are real brave men!!

Starting to think I'm getting all confused. And not like Leopold Buttters Stotch.

Just to make sure I have it right, we do in fact have two female regulars, both hetero, but one wasn't always.

Steve is still gay, but not a woman.

Tyll thinks he should have been (gay, not a woman).

Stretch is coo-coo for coco-puffs.

Dan thankfully is still kicking.

Beefy and Cankin have no idea what is going on, expect one of them knows he likes boobs.

The rest of us drink to much. Except me. Currently.

That about cover it?

Edited by naamanf

No idea why it was important to either of you to post. No matter, if it is important to you then I'm glad that you did. Well written post Steve, and obviously well thought out. I hope your posts accomplished whatever you hoped for.

I have always believed and operated under the premise that all people have value and worth. I'm naive enough to not understand why sexual orientation is important to anyone. It is simply a non issue. I hope we have an opportunity to meet ... and for that matter, hoping to meet all of you at some point.

I've been caught up in my own turmoil and kind of missed this thread. It's heart warming to see that we are all brothers and sisters here in the HC community. Accepting each other for who and what we are. Good on us!

Starting to think I'm getting all confused. And not like Leopold Buttters Stotch.

Just to make sure I have it right, we do in fact have two female regulars, both hetero, but one wasn't always.

Beefy and Cankin have no idea what is going on, expect one of them knows he likes boobs.

That about cover it?

nah I'm a sober Phish phan, another kind of misfit. :)

That about cover it?

Well, guess I would consider myself a non-practicing 83.74287% lesbian... oh, nevermind.

steve, that took serious balls. i don't know the right words to say, but do know it's a complete non-issue in my book. the only thing that's a bit shocking to me is the matter of exposure, not your orientation.

Edited by 909

Steve, I give you mad props for coming out here.....I'm sure we are all honored that you are comfortable enough with the members of our community to share this with us. To be honest, you are the coolest gay guy I've ever met; I immediately felt a good rapport with you when I met you.

Regardless if you play on the same team or not, you're a good man, a good friend and apparently a very good wood-worker too! :)

Here's to more wooden boobies, penis extensions and gorgeous wooden cups! :dan:

The thread title totally threw me off. I thought this was going to be about how many women are into the hobby, so I was somewhat surprised (not totally, to be honest) about the declarations made. It wasn't that hard to swallow, though. As such, Steve, I think you should send me a wooden decorative piece to commemorate this event, please.

Put a little plaque on it that says "to screaming oranges: it is true, citrus makes all things taste better."

EDIT: also, this is one long-ass thread to have developed so shortly. It went from one post and grew to an outrageous size that I can't handle right now. I will have to take my time on savoring all the details.

Oh, and Shelly, it also took a lot of courage for you to do the same. It's too bad I didn't dedicate enough time to the crew to get to know you. My apologies.

I also have a confession to make: I am Latino, but I can't dance SALSA for shit. Unlike you guys, this is an embarrassment that must be corrected, so I will need either Steve or Shelly to be my dance partner in Dancing With The Stars, but I have to become famous first, which could be made possible if I supply Bang Bros. with some ideas... (reaches for his bowl of sprinkles)