Fedex, UPS, TNT or DHL Account Setup

luvdunhill

I've run into the need for some sort of shipping account a few times in the past, and recently ran into this again. Is this something that's hard to setup, or perhaps not worthwhile for occasional use? If I were to find someone that had an account I could use, is there any sort of authorization, or do you just give the shipping party the number and an address and the package shows up and the account is charged? Seems like that could be abused pretty readily.

Anyways, if anyone might be able to help with an account number, PM me :) Otherwise, I'm trying to talk the vendor out of this requirement or seeing what it takes to set one up on my own.

Thanks!

I've set up an account with UPS and had items shipped from overseas to me. As has been said, it's really easy. Also, for me, UPS is the most reliable way to get stuff, and I can provide the account info to the shipper so they'll ship UPS even if it's not their usual method.