Totally random questions you feel like asking

aerius

Have you ever wanted to go up to some person and ask him a totally random question just to see how he'd react? I admit that I sometimes want to do that at my Customs job, after asking the standard "where you been, got anything to declare?" stuff I feel like saying something really random and weird just for the hell of it.

Questions like "what's the flaccid to errect size ratio of your penis?" or "did you know that an iPod will fit up your vagina?"

So what are the random questions you feel like asking people?

Have you ever wanted to go up to some person and ask him a totally random question just to see how he'd react? I admit that I sometimes want to do that at my Customs job, after asking the standard "where you been, got anything to declare?" stuff I feel like saying something really random and weird just for the hell of it.

Questions like "what's the flaccid to errect size ratio of your penis?" or "did you know that an iPod will fit up your vagina?"

So what are the random questions you feel like asking people?

Which airport do you work at, aerius?

Noun

S: (n) harangue, rant, ranting (a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion)

S: (n) bombast, fustian, rant, claptrap, blah (pompous or pretentious talk or writing)

Verb

S: (v) rant, mouth off, jabber, spout, rabbit on, rave (talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner)

GAH... now I need a dictionary to look up the definitions

I actually changed my pronunciation of that word for that very reason. I'm now a piAnist.
You have no idea what you're missing. I mean, can you imagine being a concert penis? I would smirk every time.

Reminds me of the Weekend Update sketch about one of the states changing their absolute speed limit ceiling to 69, which was "...championed by <one of the congresspeople or delegates or something> and a bunch of giggling 6th graders..."

Once, I saw a girl at work, kneeling in front of her computer because her chair had been stolen. I said, "you don't have to prostrate yourself in front of the computer to get it to work; it's an inanimate object, it doesn't respond to that sort of thing."

And no, I was not fired for sexual harassment. Besides, prostrate isn't a verb -- my sentence didn't even make sense.

Besides, she had a really good sense of humour. She liked to tell us about her halloween costume, being a cow, anatomically correct (complete with udder and teats). And then she'd just let us imagine what the hell she was talking about.