Coconut Audio

mypasswordis

He is either shear genius or sheer madness. I vote for making him head of CanJam Europe, it would be a audio Alice Through the Looking Glass experience and unmatched by anything this side of Fellini Satyricon. Oh to be able to take a audio acid trip without the acid.

Don't you get it?

His website is a parody of the internet, the audiophile community, six m****, and stereopile (spelling is correct). Very entertaining, witty and somewhat humorous. Yeah he is seeking attention but his attention whoring efforts are far more entertaining than jama-toes and isospods and

I really doubt he takes himself seriously.

I normally resist the "I feel bad for the guy" tenor of these discussions, as I never have. Maybe I don't have a soul, but he always struck me as hilarious.

Today, though, that all changed.

I remember when, years ago, people used to ask him where he got all the money. He was running Krell Amps, K1000s, and some very pricy Nordost cables. The whole kit was probably worth over $15k, if it was purchased new. Now he is literally crafting tweaks from fruit. His only source is an E-MU, and he long ago sold all headphones save the Etys. A person could purchase basically all the kit he's using in those videos for around $1000, give or take some for ERS paper. So where'd the other $14k go, or more realistically, what happened to whatever revenue stream he had access to that allowed him to purchase this stuff in the first place.

My guess, which is unsubstantiated, is that he's selling audio gear to eat, and whoever used to take care of him has stopped doing so, for whatever reason. That's something to be sad about.

A person could purchase basically all the kit he's using in those videos for around $1000, give or take some for ERS paper. So where'd the other $14k go, or more realistically, what happened to whatever revenue stream he had access to that allowed him to purchase this stuff in the first place

Have you seen the prices for Coconut Audio products? His system is worth more than ever, and he is as hilarious as he is talented (at least at pool). I bow down to his godliness.

I'm pretty sure he lives a relatively normal life, and the place that he filmed his Coconut Audio stuff in is like a second apartment or something where he does crazy shit and keeps his rabbits.

My guess,........ is that he's selling audio gear to eat, and whoever used to take care of him has stopped doing so, for whatever reason.

He probably does not need to buy food, he just kidnaps people and when their family fails to come up with the ransom he just eats them.

• 6 months later...