2010 RMAF/CJ@RMAF

Asr

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many words do not a great review make.

Many words, no. HPA, yes. :)

But I think his point had something to do with your comment not making much sense in the universe most of us live in.

If by this you mean "the universe of people who have the opportunity of trying out what they will buy," then yes, I agree, my remark doesn't make much sense. This said, custom IEMs, by their very nature, cannot really be tried, universal demo versions notwithstanding. My post was about custom IEMs, answering another post about custom IEMs, so in that light, I do think my remark makes sense.

I know. Simply a comment on the fact that his post is the forum equivalent of a :sherwood:

Aaah, I get it now. You don't like HPA and/or his reviews, so you accuse anyone who appreciates them to be related to the man. I can see how this contribution of yours is so much more valuable than his to this distinguished community.

No, actually you do not get it. Perhaps you should go listen to some Jethro Tull now. K thx by.

Aaah, I get it now. You don't like HPA and/or his reviews, so you accuse anyone who appreciates them to be related to the man. And a venomous insinuation such as the one I'm quoting certainly benefits this community much more than HPA's reviews, too.

1280679270152.jpg

I know. Simply a comment on the fact that his post is the forum equivalent of a :sherwood:

No, actually you do not get it. Perhaps you should go listen to some Jethro Tull now. K thx by.

I wonder what I didn't get. I said I appreciated his reviews. You first accused me of being related to him, then now of kissing his ass. And I'm supposed not to get offended.

I wonder what I didn't get. I said I appreciated his reviews. You first accused me of being related to him, then now of kissing his ass. And I'm supposed not to get offended.

Ahhh. Now I understand, you have a massive reading comprehension problem. Perhaps you should retire from posting now and go back and very slowly and carefully reread your welcome PM. Oh, and AFAIK Blutarsky and HPA are not related. Oh, and fuck off; just for the record I do not dislike HPA but I do not care for his reviews, so don't tell me what I like or do not like.

Ahhh. Now I understand, you have a massive reading comprehension problem. Perhaps you should retire from posting now and go back and very slowly and carefully reread your welcome PM. Oh, and AFAIK Blutarsky and HPA are not related. Oh, and fuck off; just for the record I do not dislike HPA but I do not care for his reviews, so don't tell me what I like or do not like.

I didn't. You were the one letting me know that if I liked his reviews, I was either a friend or just kissing his ass. You're free to like or dislike what he writes; but guess what? So am I.

Good bye, behind-the-screen warrior.

I didn't. ...

Aaah, I get it now. You don't like HPA and/or his reviews, so you accuse anyone who appreciates them to be related to the man. And a venomous insinuation such as the one I'm quoting certainly benefits this community much more than HPA's reviews, too.

Damn! Your reading comprehension problem is more severe than I thought. You do not even understand what you are writing. Please take two swift kicks in the nuts and call me in the morning.