Covert Affair

cybertron

Has anyone been watching this new series? They are flashing Grado cans all over the place, even calling them by name and giving them as gifts. RS2 specifically I believe. Check it out... not the best show on earth, but interesting non the less.

Covert Affairs - Full Episodes and Clips streaming online for free - Hulu

The end of Ep2 has one of the main characters giving the RS2's in a wooden box as a gift, and middle'ish of Ep1 has that same (blind) character commenting on their greatness.

WARNING - Potential spoilers...

Watched the pilot & second ep last night. Overall, a bit of a disappointment. Pretty much "Alias"-lite. Actually a huge ripoff of that ABC series. Unfortunately, the story depth isn't there. Perabo cannot act nearly as sexy as Garner when necessary, and her character can't even fight. What's her one superpower - languages? Is she gonna talk the evil villains to death? Sure, she can grow into her character over time, but by then I've probably moved on.

The Grado reference was weak too, imo. Why go RS-2 when striving for the highest resolution? Then give a pair of RS-1's in a mahogany box to a (albeit genius geekhead) kid? Doesn't make sense.

Still, my wife actually likes it, so I guess we'll continue DVR-ing & watching when nothing else is on. She's never seen "Alias" though. I may have to pick up that series on DVD for her.