Choosing between Audio-gd FUN and Nuforce HDP

miyinan

Isn't booze the best audio tweak out there? Perhaps even better than *gasp* cables?

I've been doing it wrong all these years. Oh well.

OP, think of it like this: there's nothing wrong with your question except that you didn't bother to look around long enough to know that you were asking the wrong people, or maybe it's that you were asking the wrong question to the right people. At any rate, all the answers you're getting are perfectly right answers, and better answers than the ones you thought you wanted.. I'm going to say JH3A/16. See what I mean? It's really the better answer.

Lancers.....thanks guys! I was searching Mateus, but knew it wasn't that bottle.....

And old story related to me on Boone's Farm. My brother used to work in college at a liquor store near his school. Someone comes in on one of his first days and asks for (phonetic spelling, with caps on accented syllable) "Boo-ENNIS FERM-ay." Thinking it was some unknown Spanish or Portugese wine he hadn't heard of, he asked the senior guy on staff, who brought their Boone's Farm to them..... He and my brother chuckled quite a bit on that one.

yes you are.

the last time i went grocery shopping i saw a pair of newly minted 21 year olds buying Boone's Farm. i don't know what flavor, but it was a lurid red. i've never seen anybody actually buy the stuff before. they seemed quite excited about their purchase, maybe i should buy a bottle of that instead of my usual sutter home white zinfandel, at some point.

Back when I was a very adult 13-year-old, my friends and I would hang outside the 7-11 and get people to buy us Boone's Farm apple something or another when we didn't have enough money for beer. Fortunately, I have no other memory of that stuff or the beer we drank as I'm sure it was something equally horrible.

The answer is still JH3A/16 though the 13/pico slim is also an excellent answer.

yes you are.

the last time i went grocery shopping i saw a pair of newly minted 21 year olds buying Boone's Farm. i don't know what flavor, but it was a lurid red. i've never seen anybody actually buy the stuff before. they seemed quite excited about their purchase, maybe i should buy a bottle of that instead of my usual sutter home white zinfandel, at some point.

I used to drink Boones Farm when I was 16, because we could get it cheap. Tickled Pink was my favorite, and by favorite I mean the flavor I could actually hold down. That is some gawd awful stuff!

yes you are.

Haven't you learned your lesson about drinking anything with alcohol that is bright red?