Happy birthday Riceboy!

Voltron

Aloha Everyone :). Thank you very much for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful birthday today. Went to a smaller version of Sea World in Hawaii called Sea Life Park. My son absolutely loved. He is 4 and seeing dolphins jumping up real high with sea lion dances made his day. We even got to feed honu (turtle in Hawaiian) and sea lions up close. I always would see the trainers throw the fishes at the sea lions, but to do it in person and with my son was a joy. Then we had a great dinner. We got a free appetizer and dessert to boot. It was one of the best Birthday's ever.

On a different note I missed you guys too. I just started my IT consulting business full time. I was doing it part time for over seven years with my day job and then now that I am doing my business full time I am busier then before. I am really happy and inspired every day and wouldn't have it any other way. I do think about you guys a lot since the music that I listen too has been directly influenced by the family I come to know and love. Thank you once again and sending you a warm Aloha from Hawaii.