Coffee Drinkers? (or other hot beverages)

tkam

I had coffee this morning. It was good. I like coffee. Neil Armstrong presented me with my Eagle badge. I’m the fat kid, four to stage right, of Mr. Armstrong, with the pants that don’t fit. 

10 years ago I would go into extreme detail about the nozzle trim system (the F-1 was, “by itself,” a monumental engineering achievement) on the Saturn V’s first stage, but you’ll have to excuse me: Stanley Kubrick is faking the footage of me changing my cat’s litter, as we speak. 

D3928CD5-28A6-49F2-BA36-152F95F7EC9F.jpeg

Edited by EdipisReks1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

“The coffee drug, known as KHWH to the ancient aliens, was administered to the Anunnaki's proto-genetic human mine workers in a variety of ways. All evidence points to milk from genetically engineered bovine herds (cows) as well as purified powdered carbs (sugar) to provide energy and protein to the workers’ systems. It was, in many ways, the perfect system for maximizing labor for the construction of ancient temples and landing strips, and you know what? COFFEE IS STILL CONSUMED THE SAME WAY TODAY.” https://sprudge.com/did-ancient-aliens-invent-arabica-coffee-this-man-says-yes-38436.html 

I smiled when I took the first sip of this cup. I coarsened up the grind slightly: that was surely the whatever that whatevered today. 

That’s what it’s about, right? That smile when you take a sip? That was a “nailed it.” Like the first time you played that Mozart Concerto from memory in public perfectly, or figured out how to tie your shoes right. 

Anyway: a good cup. Kubrick would understand that while he faked the footage. 

Edited by EdipisReks1
  • Like 1

Don't be silly Naaman. Of course it will make a huge difference. 

I'd recommend my favorite for home appliances. At $5,400.00 you could spend more, but the returns diminish after that IMO.

https://soundapproach.com/audioquest-dragon-high-current-power-cable-single.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwgb6IBhAREiwAgMYKRm5gpczm3YNmCXJeliGb3IcrSpaLE1Js1_A34YyJI829XeJ4g7a6MRoC1FEQAvD_BwE

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, swt61 said:

Don't be silly Naaman. Of course it will make a huge difference. 

I'd recommend my favorite for home appliances. At $5,400.00 you could spend more, but the returns diminish after that IMO.

https://soundapproach.com/audioquest-dragon-high-current-power-cable-single.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwgb6IBhAREiwAgMYKRm5gpczm3YNmCXJeliGb3IcrSpaLE1Js1_A34YyJI829XeJ4g7a6MRoC1FEQAvD_BwE

I am speechless with that cable, but then again the tiki drinks were quite good yesterday so there is that...

And on the coffee front...going to hit Austin next week and looking forward to exploring more of the coffee scene there.  
Very much remember that crazy cherry bomb of a bean from Levercraft...will definitely have to pop my head in there for a cup.

HS