Running For St. Judes

morphsci

So it's that time of year again. Karen will be running in the Chicago Marathon for St. Jude's Children's Hospital on 10/13. If of are so inclined her contribution page is here. Even if you decide not to contribute, please wish her luck as she is crazier this year than most. She has been trying to run in the New York marathon for 4 years, but since it is a lottery she has not got in. This year she did, but the results were released after she had registered for Chicago. Therefore, she will be running two marathons less than a month apart (New York is on 11/3 this year) and needs all the luck she can get in my opinion.

• Like 1

If only I were that clever.   :)  Reminds me I forgot to donate (again).   :palm:

Me too. I wish it was PP friendly. I've gone in so many times in my phone, but have trouble entering the CC, then put it down for later, then forget. But this whole Beely thing has given me more motivation!

Edit: Ugh ... now I'm getting a problem with the link - does that link still work for anyone else? 

Edited by jvlgato

So it's that time of year again. Karen will be running in the Chicago Marathon for St. Jude's Children's Hospital on 10/13. If of are so inclined her contribution page is here. Even if you decide not to contribute, please wish her luck as she is crazier this year than most. She has been trying to run in the New York marathon for 4 years, but since it is a lottery she has not got in. This year she did, but the results were released after she had registered for Chicago. Therefore, she will be running two marathons less than a month apart (New York is on 11/3 this year) and needs all the luck she can get in my opinion.

The link in this post is the right one and it works for me.