Running For St. Judes

morphsci

Thanks again to everyone who donated. This is the fifth year she will be running the Chicago Marathon and we calculated that she has raised over $10,000 for St. Judes. A big chunk of that has come from HC. Not bad for a bunch of rude assholes (I include myself in that description). :dan:

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

So I am necrobumping this thread from 7!!! years ago. This year is a bit different in a few ways. First, the Marathon will be run in virtual mode. Everyone runs it locally on their own and provides proof using their tracking tech. Secondly, this will be run both by Karen and Peter. Lastly, they are running a half-marathon rather than a full marathon. For my health’s sake I will not expound on the reasons for this. Anyway, anyone who would care to donate to St. Judes, your support would be gratefully appreciated. They will be running their half next weekend so it is coming up fast. You can donate as long as the page is active which should be at least until 12/9. 

Here is a link to Peter’s (The Boy Wonder) PAGE

Thanks in advance.

Edited by morphsci
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...