DIY Charity Raffle - Twisted Pear Ventus (built by me)

n_maher

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in from Random.org:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2010-09-27 01:08:57 UTC

That makes bhjazz the winner!

I'll be coordinating things with him moving forward but I do just want to say thank you again to everyone who donated. We ended up with 218 tickets and a few donations outside the raffle process which adds up to a grand total of $2.434.44. I'll add some to that to make it a nice round number but that is just an incredible sum in my book.

that joker is up to it again... who keeps changing everyones screen name around here? it's hard to keep everyone straight, postjack == pussywillow, cetoole == bhjazz. Anyone else I should know about?

Huh? Colin's probably young enough to be my son. So either that's a compliment to me, or

So, geez, I normally just swing through HF to check on meets, etc. There's one in Seattle this week that I may attend. I somehow had typed headfi.org/formu (instead of \forum) or something and ended up on the front hf page, only to see Nate's cool raffle on Friday night. I thought it was a really worthy cause and got involved. I really lucked into it, and after the week I've had it was a nice way to end it.

Thanks, Nate. I'm behind you 100%.

Sincerely,

cejazz

Huh? Colin's probably young enough to be my son. So either that's a compliment to me, or

So, geez, I normally just swing through HF to check on meets, etc. There's one in Seattle this week that I may attend. I somehow had typed headfi.org/formu (instead of \forum) or something and ended up on the front hf page, only to see Nate's cool raffle on Friday night. I thought it was a really worthy cause and got involved. I really lucked into it, and after the week I've had it was a nice way to end it.

Thanks, Nate. I'm behind you 100%.

Sincerely,

cejazz

Congrats!

Bhjazz is stealthy! He barely posts and yet he pitches in and wins this raffle. Good work Brian and enjoy the amp!
Heh. You know, the way my desk is at work these days, most anyone can approach from directly behind me...including my supervisor. I've even tried a monitor mirror, but he just somehow gets the angle right. Therefore, finding the right time to swoop in and post here (and lets face it, not all pages on HC are work friendly...) adds an extra challenge.

Al, I promise to get my post count up.

I took Kristopher out for a beer after work last night, completely spaced on taking a picture (d'oh) but after a late donation and a small addition on my part we ended up with a total donation of $2500.

Kristopher was understandably shocked by the total and at a lack for words. The smile on his face was priceless and said all that needed saying in my book. So in the end I just want to say thank you to every one that donated and another special thanks to Twisted Pear for generously donating the parts that started all of this. I can't imagine it going any better than it did.

I took Kristopher out for a beer after work last night, completely spaced on taking a picture (d'oh) but after a late donation and a small addition on my part we ended up with a total donation of $2500.

Kristopher was understandably shocked by the total and at a lack for words. The smile on his face was priceless and said all that needed saying in my book. So in the end I just want to say thank you to every one that donated and another special thanks to Twisted Pear for generously donating the parts that started all of this. I can't imagine it going any better than it did.

Good on you Nate, nice work